Tuesday, September 27, 2011

So my super guest DJ is my friend Nancy, who loves music, mustangs and mmmmm....chocolate.
And while I love her dearly, her favorite song is my most hated. To prove my true friendship, here is Miss Nancy's list unedited and without comment from me...

















1. Hey Soul Sister- Train
2. Love Hurts- Heart
3. Valentine- Martina McBride and Jim Brickman
4. Remember When- Alan Jackson
5. Unchained Melody- Righteous Brothers
6. I Will Always Love You- Whitney Houston
7. Drive- Alan Jackson
8. Let It Be Me- Everly Brothers
9. Looking for and Echo- Kenny Vance
10. If Today Was Your Last Day- Nickelback

My comments (hey it's MY blog) I agree with a few, and I like Nickelback, but seriously Whitney over Dolly? A country fan like you?

Thanks Nancy, and you'll always be my friend despite this irrational love of Train.

No comments: