Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Today's guest DJ is Liz, the most Normal person I know.Her blog is at http://www.myideaofnormal.blogspot.com/ and be warned that she has a wicked sense of humor. She also made me my very own TARDIS but that's another story.
Sooo... heeeeere's Liz!

1. Ball of Confusion, Temptations

2. Sleigh Ride, any version (Carpenters, Jonny Mathis, Herb Alpert, Boston Pops)


3. Back Home Again, John Denver


4. Dream a Little Dream of Me, The Mamas and Papas


5. Eleanor Rigby, Beatles 


6. It Is Well with My Soul (hymn) 


7. Mr. Sandman, The Chordettes


8. Back in the U.S.A., Linda Ronsta
dt


9. Under the Boardwalk, The Drifters 


10. My Everything, Barry White (‘cause I liked how they used it on “Ally McBeal”)




Great list, Liz!Looks like a Hopeful Romantic lives in Normal.



No comments: