Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Just another day

I seem to have a case of the blahs today... Maybe it's not sleeping well, or maybe it's an upcoming birthday, maybe it's just iron poor blood... I don't know.

I'm keeping caught up on my homework, but i'm only in the second week. I think we'll be buying a new desktop computer, but I want to file taxes first. Better not spend money the government wants to "liberate" someone.


I just talked to Dad and he sounds much better. He asked me to help with his taxes (even though he couldn't remember what month it was) and he's felling a bit better and thinks maybe he can go home next weekend. He remembered me telling him I was going to come down this weekend. I think I'll take a couple hours off Thursday and go see him. Matt's off and would like to go to so I'll spend my birthday driving to Danville.

Well, this isn't getting my 20 pages read for the day......Back to water pollution....




No comments: